SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTIVE
- Support Manager to create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to SCM team in order to ensure maximum productivity
- Optimizing warehouse function
- Collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps
- Control all expenses in SCM department include Fixed and Variable Distribution Cost
- Keeping update inventory movements and records in the SCALA system
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity of inventory record both of finish goods and packaging material/chemical goods
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) experience in supply chain management field of manufacturing.
- Knowledgeable of GIN / Capacity knowledge, GMP, Invetory Management
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cibinong.