PPIC & RM/PM WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE
- Develop daily and weekly production scheduling from short and medium range capacity plans to allow factory resources (machines & labor) utilization at the most efficient way.
- Manage the raw & packing materials procurement / call off to support fulfillment of the production plan at the most cost effective way. Setting proper materials stock level & coordination with key suppliers.
- Monitor implementation of daily & weekly production schedule & dispatch plan. Address any deviation & propose possible solutions.
- Proper execution on new product production scheduling, ensure materials on time availability. Minimize write off.
- Manage stock of Raw/Packing Material with high quality of Warehouse standard operation procedure practiced.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree from Industrial Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Food Technology
- At least 5 years of working experience as PPIC or Warehouse Management at FMCG or food industry
- Knowledgeable of production & materials planning, inventory and stock control
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication skills, detail oriented and high accuracy
- Target oriented, smart, responsible in delivery schedule target
- Analytical and problem solving abilities